It is truly amazing the damage that we, as parents, can inflict on our children. So why do we do it? For the most part, we don’t do it intentionally or with malice. In the majority of cases, the cause is a well-meaning but unskilled or un-thinking parent, who says the wrong thing at the wrong time, and the message sticks – as simple as that!
Let’s Get Started
- One of the main areas that I work on with my clients
- And it’s not just parents that are the cause – teachers
- Nothing changes until something moves
- Get the oars in the water and start rowing.
- Execution is the single biggest factor in achievement